This is the last week for RMOUG Abstract Submissions for Training Days 2014! Last day is Aug. 31st and we want your abstract to show us all you know and how much everyone else can learn from you!
I’m thrilled to announce I have a great conference committee and we are on the road to a fantastic event this February, but we can’t do it without you, the great speakers of the Oracle Community. Submit your abstract today and don’t be left out on all that RMOUG Training Days has to offer.
If you are a seasoned speaker, you know how great Training Days is and if you are looking to venture out into the conference speaking world, we love giving new speakers an opportunity to be on the RMOUG stage.
This year’s conference includes:
- 1/2 day of special deep dive, 2-hour sessions from the best of the best.
- 2-full days of conference sessions, 1-hour presentations on the newest and best that the database community has to offer.
- Oracle, Big Data, Hyperion, Application Development, MySQL, MSSQL and Professional Enhancement Sessions, including Career, network and WIT, (Women in Technology.)
- Two ACE luncheons so ACE/ACED get to have some quality time with the folks that compose our RMOUG community!
- VIP Reception, speaker gifts and the grass-roots, fantastic conference of RMOUG Training Days!
- A chance to be part of the after-conference trip that is always worth the extra days off and additional cost! This year we’ll be heading up to Glenwood Springs, CO, to enjoy a weekend at the hot springs and/or just a short trip to a number of major ski resorts!
Please email me with any questions at DBAKevlar at Gmail and I look forward to your abstracts!